Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
Brother MFC-9140CDN Series - The Brother MFC-9140CDN is a multifunction printer (All in One) that has a print speed. Print speed of 22ppm for mono reach and 22ppm for color. With a print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. This printer has a dimensions 410 x 483 x 410 mm with a weight of 23.6 kg.
The Brother's MFC-9140CDN has feature AirPrint and Google Cloud Print that lets you print directly from your mobile device with the Brother iPrint and Scan app without having to connect directly to your printer cable (wirelessly). This printer can also be used to scan, fax and copy.
Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8)
Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Installation
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Uninstall
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.
Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download - Windows
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Windows XP, Windows Vista