Brother MFC-J3520 Driver Download
Brother MFC-J3520 Series- The Brother MFC J3520 is a multifunction printer that prints up to A3 size paper. In addition to printing, the MFC-J3520 can also be used for Scan, Copy, Fax (All in one printer).
The MFC-J3520 has a fast print speeds reach 35/27ppm for mono and reach up to 22/20ppm (mono / color) and has a print resolution up to 1.200 x 6.000 dpi.
This printer is capable of printing on paper with the size of A3, A4, A5, A6, Folio, Exe, LTR, LGL and others and can accommodate up to 250 sheets of paper.
Brother MFC-J3520 Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8)
Brother MFC-J3520 Driver Installation
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
Brother MFC-J3520 Driver Uninstall
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.