Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 Printer|
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Download. Quality reliable color printing, with a compact design, is equipped with Full HD Movie Print feature that is a feature that can turn HD video clips into your photos from compatible camera such as the Canon EOS DSLR. All these advantages can be found in the Canon PIXMA iP2820 inkjet photo printer.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 has a dimension of 16.8 x 9.3 x 5.3 inches with a weight of 5 pounds. This printer has a print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi for black ink documents and achieve a 4800 x 600 dpi for color.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 can print on paper measuring 4 "x 6", 5 "x 7", Letter, Legal, and Envelopes. Canon PIXMA iP2820 Support Operating System :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 OS X Lion v10.7.5)
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Download For Windows
Canon iP2820 Printer Driver (Size 7.50 MB)
Canon iP2820 Full Driver & Software Package (Size 47.27 MB)
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Windows XP, Windows Vista
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Download For Mac OS
(Size 13.89 MB)