Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 Printer|
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA iP2850 is Inkjet Photo Printers which capable of providing a high quality print. With a resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the Canon PIXMA iP2850 has a print speed of 8.0 ipm for mono achieve and reach 4.0 ipm for color. Printers in having dimensions (W x D x H) 426 x 235 x 134 mm and weighs 2.3 kg.
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Support Operating System :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.