Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA iP8750 Printer|
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA iP8750 is Inkjet Photo Printers that you can print high-quality photos up to A3 paper size. This printer has the ability to print wirelessly, so you can print anywhere in your home or office without having to connect directly with your printer cable.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 can print directly from your smartphone and tablet device with a supported feature PIXMA Printing Solutions app Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Wireless PictBridge.
The iP8750 has a dimension of 590 x 331 x 159 mm (W x D x H) with a weight of 8.5 kg and is able to provide a print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. This printer can print on paper sizes A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, and 10x15cm.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Support Operating System :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.