Canon PIXMA MX357 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX357 Printer|
Canon PIXMA MX357 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MX357 is a multifunction printer that can be used not only for printing but also can be used to scan and copy your documents.
Canon PIXMA MX357 has a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and dimensions 18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8 (H) inches, weighing 8.8 kg. Canon claims MX357 printer capable of printing photo size 4x6 inch (4R) in just 43 seconds and has a print speed of up to 7.3ipm for mono and 3.4ipm for color. Pixma MX357 has a USB 2.0 port, Pict Bridge capable of printing directly from Canon camera, Bluetooth, and built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
Canon PIXMA MX357 All in One Printer Support Operating System :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 OS X Lion v10.7.5)
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.
Canon PIXMA MX357 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Windows XP, Windows Vista
Canon PIXMA MX357 Driver Download For Mac OS