Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX535 Printer|
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MX535 is an inkjet colour multifunction (all in one) printer that can be used to print, scan, copy and fax in one device. The MX535 is able to print on paper sizes A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, and 10 x 15cm.
Canon PIXMA MX535 this has a resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with a print speed of up to 9.7 ipm for mono documents and 5.5 ipm for reaching up color document. Scanner resolution reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi Fax resolution for mono and color 200 x 200 dpi. This printer is suitable for use in your home or office / small business.
The printer Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.