Epson XP-400 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
|Epson Expression XP400|
Epson Expression Home XP-400 Small in One easy to use and with color LCD screen with touch-based controls. This printer has a print speed of 8.7 ISO ppm for mono / black and 4.5 ppm for the ISO for color.
Epson Expression Home XP 400 Support Operating System :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 OS X Lion v10.7.5)
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download - Windows
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Epson XP-400 Driver Download - Mac OS
The driver is available from Apple's Software Update