HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Download
|HP Photosmart 6520 Printer|
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Download. Hewlett Packard Photosmart 6520 is an all-in-one printer is capable of printing photos with quality results. In addition to transform and print photos, this printer can also be used to print your document, scanning and copying of the touchscreen display.
This printer has a print speed that reaches 12 ppm for black documents and at 8.5 ppm for color. The HP Photosmart 6520 has a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
HP Photosmart 6520 includes features Apple AirPrint that allow for printing from a smartphone device that supports iOS 4.2 devices like iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch and other devices that support. HP Photosmart 6520 Support Operating System :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 OS X Lion v10.7.5)
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.