Brother MFC 1810 Driver Download
|Brother MFC 1810|
Brother MFC 1810 Series - The MFC 1810 is a Monochrome Laser Multi-Function printer that prints quickly with speeds of up to 20 / 21ppm (on a size A4/Letter) and is able to provide a print resolution up to 2400 600 dpi. In addition to printing, the Brother MFC-1810 can also be used to copy, color scan and fax in one device.
With dimensions of 385 mm x 340 mm x 283 mm and weighs 8.2 kg, this printer can accommodate paper 150 sheet tray and 10 sheet ADF and with USB 2.0 interface full speed . For those of you who want to print but do not have a printer driver for Brother MFC 1810, please download below.
Brother MFC 1810 Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8)
Brother MFC 1810 Driver Installation
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
Brother MFC 1810 Driver Uninstall
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.
Brother MFC 1810 Driver Download - Windows
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Windows XP, Windows Vista