Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 Printer|
Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA iP2700 is a printer that easy to use and efficient, but it is the most widely used printer because the price is affordable and attractive is the right solution for you as a student or printing at your home.
The iP2700 is able to provide a print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with print speeds as high as 7.0 ipm for black documents and 4.8 ipm for achieving color documents.
This printer has a compact design with dimensions of 445 mm x 250 mm x 130 mm and weighs 3.4 kg and can print on paper with size A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
Canon PIXMA iP2700 minimum System Requirements or Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8)
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.