Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Series - Canon PIXMA iP2840 is an Inkjet Photo Printers with a compact design with dimensions (W x D x H) 426 x 235 x 134 mm with a weight of 2.3 kg. This Printer is able to provide a professional print quality with maximum reach resolution 4800 x 600 dpi, high printing quality because it is powered by Canon's FINE technology.
With print speeds for mono reach 8.0 ipm and for colour reaches 4.0 ipm, Canon PIXMA iP2840 can print on a paper size A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL and for photo paper 13x18cm, 10x15 cm.
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8)
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Installation
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Uninstall
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.