Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Series - Canon PIXMA iP5200 is a premium Inkjet Photo Printer that deliver performance with high speed (up to 30 ppm for black documents, or about 2.0 seconds / page and for color up to 24 ppm, or about 2.5 seconds / page)
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Photo Printer is able to deliver professional quality photo prints with a resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi. This printer is available landslide smart printing features built-in that allows you to save paper by printing 2-sided using the auto sheet feeder.
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8)
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Installation
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Uninstall
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.