Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
Canon PIXMA MP230 Serie - Canon PIXMA MP230 is a multifunction printer (inkjet Stylish All In One Printer) which serves to print, scan and copy. The MP230 is able to deliver great print quality up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color documents and for black documents up to 600 x 600 dpi. With a maximum scanning resolution reaches up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MP230 is capable of printing on paper with a size of 4 "x 6", 5 "x 7", 8 "x 10," Letter, Legal, and Envelopes.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Installation
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Uninstall
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.