Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
|PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II|
There is a astonishing quantity of software program provided with the actual PIXMA Pro9000 Mk II, such as an entire duplicate associated with Adobe Photoshop Components 6 as well as Canon's easy PhotoPrint Professional plug-in for those types of Photoshop, in addition to a helpful label-printing applet along with a well-equipped drivers
The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 is suitable for you a photographer who wants to produce high-quality photo prints and sharp. This printer has dimensions of 13.9 x 26 x 7.6 inches with a weight of 32.4 pounds. The printer Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8)
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.