Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver Download - Windows - Mac
|PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II|
By using 10-color pigment ink system, this printer can produce phenomenal picture clarity and longevity as well as can produce a print photo with resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi for color and achieving 4800 x 2400 dpi for mono.
The most recent edition associated with Easy-PhotoPrint Pro additionally operates like a plug-in with software Canon's Digital Photo Professional with regard to EOS digital camera customers -- however regrettably less the plug-in with regard to possibly Apple company Aperture or even Adobe Lightroom. Like most similar Photo Inkjet Printer, Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II has a larger size with dimensions 14 x 26 x 7.4 inches and weighs 33.4 pounds.
The Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Series Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS (OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8)
Follow the steps below to install the drivers:
- Click the download link below and save the downloaded file in the specified location
- Open the downloaded drivers by double click the EXE file, then installation will start automatically.
If you need uninstall the program driver, you can using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, choose Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program under the Programs
- It will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK", it will complete the uninstallation process this program.
The steps below are common for OS Windows 7. This procedure may be a little bit different to other OS.