Brother MFC-J450DW Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
Brother MFC-J450DW Series - The Brother MFC J450DW is a multifunction inkjet printer that can be used as well as a scanner, copier machine and fax in just one device.
The printer is easy to use because it is equipped with 1.8-inch color LCD display and supports wireless printing via AirPrint, Google Cloud, and iPrint. Such features support for Android smartphones, Apple, Blackberry, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or mobile device that supports.
The MFC J450DW is suitable for use in small or home office. Accompanied with high print speeds capable of issuing print speeds up to 33 ppm for monochrome documents (Fast Mode) and capable of printing speeds up to 27 ppm for color. The resulting print resolution reaching up to 6000 x 12000 dpi.
Brother MFC-J450DW Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks, Mountain, Lion , Snow Leopard)
Brother MFC-J450DW Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
Brother MFC-J450DW Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.