Brother MFC-J870DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J870DW Series - The MFC J870DW is a Inkjet Wireless multifunction printer capable of printing with professional quality with a speed of 33 ppm for black documents and achieve up to 27 ppm for color documents (in speed mode) or on ISO standards achieve up to 12 ppm for black text and up to 10 ppm for color document.
This printer is packed with features and has a full-featured MFP, only one device you can print, scan, copy and fax. One of the shortcomings of this printer is only able to hold 100 sheets of paper, and can not be upgraded
With dimensions of 14.7 x 16.1 x 7.1 inches and weighs 20.1 pounds, the Brother MFC J870DW printer is equipped with a color LCD touchscreen measuring 2.7 inches.
Brother MFC-J870DW Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks, Mountain, Lion , Snow Leopard)
Brother MFC-J870DW Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
Brother MFC-J870DW Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.