Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download
|Canon imageCLASS D530 Printer|
Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download. Canon imageCLASS D530 is a Monochrome Laser Printer support for print, scan and copy. This printer has a dimension of 17.2 x 15.4 x 12 inches and weighs 25.8 pounds.
The imageCLASS D530 is able to deliver high print speeds up to 26 ppm (letter to the paper size) and copy speeds reach 35 ppm (letter) and be able to provide a print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi.
This printer is suitable for a small office or home use you because it has advantages and reliability multifunctional and offers advanced copy, print and scan features that would be suitable for use according to the needs of your business.
Appreciate simple document dealing with using the 250 sheet front loading cassette along with a 1 sheet multi purpose holder. The Single Cartridge Program brings together the actual toner as well as drum in to one particular to change device, helping you save period for that essential duties you have to achieve during the day.
The Canon imageCLASS D530 All In One Printer, Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.