Canon Pixma MG6220 Driver Download
|Canon Pixma MG6220|
Canon Pixma MG6220 Driver Download. Canon Pixma MG6220 is a Inkjet Photo multifunction (all-in-one printer) that is capable of printing your photos with impressive results. This printer is equipped with features wireless printing via Ethernet, WiFi, and is also compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices via Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud.
The Pixma MG6220 has a slim and unique design with dimensions of 18.5 x 14.5 x 6.9 inches and weighs 20.1 pounds. You will get a professional photo print quality with a print resolution reached up to 9600 x 2400 dpi for color and up to 600 x 600 dpi for monochrome.
Placed at the top of the 3-inch color LCD screen with Intelligent Touch System feature that allows you to control printing with ease.
The Printer Canon Pixma MG6220, Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.