Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
|Epson WorkForce WF-2530|
Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Series -The Epson WorkForce WF 2530 is a multifunction inkjet printer with a compact design with dimensions 15.4 x 14.8 x 8.7 inches and weight 12.8 pounds and a great choice as an All in One printer is personal, especially the use in the home or small office.
This printer includes activities to print, fax, ADF, scans, and a copy machine. The WF 2530 has support printing wirelessly (Wi-Fi). Also supports printing via Google AirPrint for Smartphone devices, Tablet, iPhone compatible.
This printer has a print high speed achieving of 9.0 ISO ppm for black dokuments and 4.7 ISO ppm for color documents. With regard to picture pace, just about all 3 inkjet printers had been fairly sluggish in contrast to inkjets generally. Nevertheless, the actual WF 2530 had been slowest from the 3, averaging two min's seventeen mere seconds for any 4 x 6 within it's highest quality setting.
Picture images are extremely great, along with organic colors, absolutely no apparent casts as well as sleek color changes within big places, such as ocean as well as skies.
The Epson WF-2530 Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.