Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
|Epson WorkForce WF-3520|
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Seris - Epson WorkForce WF 3520 is a All in One (Multifunctional) Color Inkjet Printers are not only able to print, but also can be used as a copy machine, fax and scanner.
This printer allows you to print wirelessly (Wireless and Ethernet) also supported Apple AirPrint feature to print your pampering via tablets, smartphones compatible.
Epson WorkForce WF 3520 became the fastest printer with 2 sided printing and can accommodate 250 sheets of paper and is equipped with 2.5-inch LCD touch panel. The WF 3520 has dimensions of 17.7 x 16.4 x 9.6 inches with a weight of 19.8 pounds.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Printer Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.