Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Series - Epson WorkForce WF 3540 is an inkjet multifunction printer that has the ability to print, as a copier, scan and fax in one device. This printer also allows you to print wirelessly over Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Google Cloud Print.
It also pinned Apple AirPrint feature for those of you who want to print from iphone devices, tablets and smartphones are suitable. You do not need to repeatedly fill out the paper when printing, the WF 3540 is equipped with storage tray containing 250 sheets of paper.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3540 additionally offered exceptional outcomes, generating dark textual content of the high quality which very easily competes using the crispness associated with costly laser beam inkjet printers.
The WF 3540 Printer Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.