HP Envy 100 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
|HP Envy 100|
HP Envy 100 Series - HP Envy 100 is an e all-in-one printer completed ePrint feature that allows you to do wireless printing activities. This printer is wrapped with black trim and silver coated with dimensions of 16.8 x 13.2 x 4 inches.
The HP Envy 100 printer can print, copy and scan in one compact device, as well as scan to e-mail. All activities can be monitored on the HP Web applications are displayed on the front LCD.
The Envy 100 printer may printing duplex along with a 20-side duplex record required just below 5 min's, that is somewhat quicker compared to a few comparable Hewlett Packard inkjet printers. Just one color photocopy required an acceptable 35s along with a 15 by 10cm picture printing required close to 1: 05, through SD or USB devices.
The printer regular document holder is restricted in order to eighty sheets, that successfully limits it's make use of in order to house make use of. It will include an automated document feeder, with regard to publishing upon each attributes of the sheets associated with document. The actual inkjet printer utilizes 2 printer ink cartridges, 1 dark and something multi-color.
The HP Envy 100 Printer, Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
HP Envy 100 Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
HP Envy 100 Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.