HP Envy 5530 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
|HP Envy 5530|
HP Envy 5530 Series - HP Envy 5530 is a multifunctional inkjet photo printer that can produce photo lab-quality prints and laser sharp documents. This printer is used for office or home needs.
HP Envy 5530 is easy to use, besides being able to print from a notebook or PC with a wireless network (Wi-Fi), you can also print from a smartphone or tablet as appropriate. There's likewise the now normal suite of remote printing alternatives, including HP eprint by means of email and Apple Airprint.
If your home or office does not have a Wi-Fi connection, with Wireless Direct feature you can print photo or documents from your computer, and compatible smartphone using Wi-Fi connection directly to the printer.
The HP Envy 5530 is from numerous points of view a regular home printer: It's to some degree moderate, with satisfactory peculiarities, and its low buy cost is offset by higher-evaluated inks. Notwithstanding, its Instant Ink project is captivating for its investment funds potential, and its yield quality and convenience are uniquely superior to common at this cost class. It's well worth considering for a home client.
HP Envy 5530 Printer Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks, Mountain, Lion , Snow Leopard)
HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
HP Envy 5530 Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.