HP Officejet 100 Mobile Driver Download - Windows - Mac
|HP Officejet 100|
HP Officejet 100 Series - HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is a printer that pamper you to print wherever you go. With a sleek design and dimensions of 6.9 x 13.7 x 3.3 inches and weighing just 8.2 pounds, you can carry around to score comfortably.
You do not need to be connected with electricity when printing, because the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is embedded lithium ion battery which has a long durability. When the battery is fully charged you can print up to 500 pages.
In addition, you will also be pampered with Bluetooth wireless technology feature that allows you to print wirelessly, without having to connect directly to the printer cable.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is suitable for business use, the Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is capable of producing professional quality prints.
The Officejet 100 deliver impressive print speeds and produce professional -quality documents. Print speeds reach up to 22 ppm ( pages per minute ) for black documents and color documents reach up to 18 ppm.
The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks, Mountain, Lion , Snow Leopard)
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.