HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
|HP Photosmart 5510|
HP Photosmart 5510 Series - The HP Photosmart 5510 is a Multifunction printer (MFP) that can print your photos with professional quality, able to scan and copy machine into a low-profile chassis. This printer has a compact design with dimensions of 17.2 inches x 5.8 inches x 12, 8 inches.
The little, nice manage solar panel is actually touch-sensitive, having a 60 mm touch screen boarded lower possibly aspect through 3 contact control keys. It is extremely simple to use and it has individual indications with regard to cellular link as well as HP's remote control publishing ePrint perform.
By using the HP Photosmart 5510 MFP printer spoiled with great features embedded in it in the form of printing wirelessly through Wi-Fi networks, Apple AirPrint and HP's ePrint technology comes with that allows you to send documents the work of each device connected to the printer by address e-mail set.
The actual inkjet printer could be linked by way of USB or wireless Wi-Fi networks, although wireless Wi-Fi networks may be the simpler choice, especially if your own router facilitates WPS set up.
The Printer HP Photosmart 5510 All In One, Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.