Samsung ML-2525W Driver Download
|Samsung ML-2525W Printer|
Samsung ML-2525W Driver Download. Samsung ML 2525W is monochorome printer (black and white) that offers high-quality prints your documents at an affordable price. This printer supports printing via USB and wirelessly over Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
The ML 2525W printer is one of the cheapest laser printers saai and has a compact form with dimensions of 14.2 x 15.3 x 7.8 inches and is capable of printing up to 24 ppm with a resolution of up to 1200 dpi.
At the top of the printer has a power button and two large LCD that can control print activity and network status. It is also available as well as a button to print a demo button to cancel printing.
You do not need to bother as often as possible to fill the paper when printing, because at the bottom of the printer's available paper tray that can hold up to 250 sheets.
The Printer Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.