Sony UP CR10L Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
|Sony UP CR10L|
Sony UP CR10L Series - the Sony UP CR10L is SnapLab digital photo printers are capable of printing at high speed and professional quality results. This printer is an ideal choice for your photo printing business, results of very high photo resolution up to 300 dpi given able to increase your customer satisfaction.
Speed printing on Sony UP CR10L only takes about 13 seconds on the color photo with size 3.5 x 5 inches and the 5 x 7 inch size takes only 17 seconds.
With dimensions (W x H x D) 275 mm x 300 mm x 380 mm and is equipped color LCD Graphical User Interface (GUI) measures 8 inches, you can easily print photos, edit photos, add borders and add text to the photo without having to connected to a PC.
Sony UP CR10L Driver Operating Systems
- Win 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Win Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- WinXP (32bit, 64bit)
Sony UP CR10L Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
Sony UP CR10L Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.