Sony UP-CR20L Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
The Sony UP-CR20L have combined size 10.4-inch LCD panel that can facilitate the operation. You only need to insert the digital media, select a photo, set the size and your photo will be printed directly.
You can also print photos directly from your camera that supports auto FTP file transfers. Also supports printing via USB flash, compact discs and DVD.
The UP CR20L has a compact design with high print speeds and prints high-quality photos. By using this Priner you can print images in print sizes from 3 x 5 inches to 6 x 8 inches.
Sony UP-CR20L Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
Sony UP-CR20L Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
Sony UP-CR20L Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.