Sony UP CX1 Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
|Sony UP CX1|
Print speed color photo with a size of 3.5 x 5 inches, the Sony UP CX1 only takes about 13 seconds, and the 4 x 6 inch size only takes about 16 seconds.
This printer is supported by a features dye-sublimation technology that offer quality prints with beautiful color, crisp, and bright. The UP CX1 is a great choice for those who want to open a photo printing business.
Sony UP CX1 Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
Sony UP CX1 Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
Sony UP CX1 Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.