Sony UP-DR150 Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
Sony UP-DR150 Series - Sony's UP DR150 is a digital photo printer reliable, can produce high-quality prints, vibrant colors and professional as supported features thermal dye-sublimation technology.
This printer has dimensions inches Width 11.13 inchi x Depth 14.13 inchi x Height 18.25 inchi with weight 44.2 lb. Sony UP-DR150 is the fastest printer in its class that is able to print photos on 4x6 ichi only takes 8 seconds.
In addition, you will also get other advantages of the Sony UP-DR150 high-speed USB that allows you to transfer data faster.
Sony UP-DR150 Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
Sony UP-DR150 Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
Sony UP-DR150 Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.