Brother DCP J152W Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
|Brother DCP J152W|
Brother DCP J152W Series - The Brother DCP J152W is a printer that has a compact design with dimensions of 14.7 x 16.1 x 6.3 inches and weighs 15.4 pounds and feature multifunction printer (all in one) that is capable of printing via a wireless network.
If you want to find a color inkjet printer is economical, easy to use, has the ability all in one that can be used to print, scan, fax and copy machine, the Brother DCP J152W printer already answered all your needs.
This printer has a print speed of up to 33 ppm for black documents and 27 ppm for color documents (using fast mode).
The DCP J152W allows you to print via a USB connection and wi-fi network. You also spoiled transform and print via the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
Brother DCP J152W Driver Operating Systems
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks, Mountain, Lion , Snow Leopard)
Brother DCP J152W Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
Brother DCP J152W Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.