Brother MFC 7360N Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
|Brother MFC 7360N|
Printersmultifunction.com - The MFC 7360N is a monochrome laser printer that is able to provide you with cost efficiency in print thanks to support high-yield 2,600-page2 toner cartridge.
If you want to complete your office tasks quickly, Brother MFC 7360N Printer is a perfect solution, because this printer is able to deliver high print speeds reaching up to 24 ppm. This exceptional print speeds.
The MFC-7360N is a reliable printer that serves to print, copy, scan and fax.
Print resolution offered reaches 2400 x 600 dpi, and is capable of printing on paper with a maximum size of 8.5 in. x 14 inches (legal). While the scan resolution up to 600 x 2400 given dpi.
The Printer Brother MFC-7360N Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks, Mountain, Lion , Snow Leopard)
Brother MFC 7360N Driver Installation
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
Brother MFC 7360N Driver Uninstall
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.
Brother MFC 7360N Driver Download - Windows
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista