Canon imageCLASS MF4890dw Driver Download
|Canon imageCLASS MF4890dw Printer|
Canon imageCLASS MF4890dw Driver Download. An all in one monochrome printer that can be used for printing, copier, fax and scanner. Being able to print and copy at speeds up to 26 ppm printing, can print auto duplex (two-sided printing). You can find it on the Canon imageCLASS printer MF4890dw.
The printer Canon imageCLASS MF4890dw adopt the Energy Saver mode feature that can help you reduce the power consumption of about 2.1W. This printer supports printing via USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet, and wireless connections.
Print resolution given the Canon imageCLASS MF4890dw which is 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 600 dpi quality) with paper handling to print up to legal size (8.5 in x 14 in).
The Printer Canon imageCLASS MF4890dw, Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.