Canon Pixma MG2240 Driver Download
|Canon Pixma MG2240 Printer|
Canon Pixma MG2240 Driver Download. An Inkjet printer photo printers that can produce high print quality (quality Lab) with maximum resolution reach up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. All were found on the Canon Pixma MG2240 printer.
The MG2240 is a multifunction photo printer that also serves to print documents quickly, efficiently. Can be used to copy and scan. All of these functions are already present in the device.
Another advantage of this printer is able to print images directly from the website you can even print photos directly from facebook.
This printer has a black compact design weighing 5.3 kg with dimensions of 449 mm x 304 mm x 152 mm (W x D x H). You can put it anywhere in your office or home without the need for a large table space. To print this printer is only capable of handling the maximum paper size A4, Letter.
The Canon Pixma MG2240 Printer, Compatibility For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.