Epson L355 Driver Download Windows - Mac - Linux
By using Epson L355 printer, you will feel the exceptional print speeds reach up to 33 ppm with a print resolution of up to a given reach 5760 x 1440 dpi.
By using ink tank on Epson L355 factory default printer, you can print up to 4,000 pages. This feature is only owned by Epson printer.
You can do wireless printing activity Wireless (Wi-Fi) from your computer and directly from android smartphone, iOS compatible. With iPrint support you also can print web pages with ease.
The Epson L355 Printer Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.