Epson L550 Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
Epson L550 printer is tough and capable of delivering quality prints are sharp, smooth with a stunning gradation of color. Of course, with professional quality results with a print resolution reaching up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. Print speed is also very fast which reaches up to 33 ppm.
The L550 is already using the wireless printing feature (wi-fi), also supports Ethernet connectivity. In addition to the L550 also features Epson iPrint pinned that offers wireless printing from iOS devices and Android compatible. You can easily print web pages, Microsoft Office documents, images and PDF via wifi network.
The Printer Epson L550 Supported For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.