Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver Download
|Canon imageCLASS D550 Printer|
Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver Download. The printer is capable of delivering print and copy speeds up to 26 ppm (black and white), easy to use, comfort and reliability, can print two-sided (duplex auto) you can get the his printer offers reliability to print, scan and copy with high speed. printer.
Canon imageCLASS D550 is a laser multifunction printer that can facilitate you in completing the work in your office or home. This printer offers reliability to print, scan and copy with high speed.
Paper taking care in Canon imageCLASS D550 of is a bit restricted as in there are no alternatives for extra trays, yet its all that could possibly be needed for an individual printer, with a 250-sheet primary tray, 1 sheet manual feed, and the programmed print duplexer. The 50-page ADF likewise offers all that could possibly be needed for printer individual utilization.
Below we provide drivers for Canon imageCLASS D550, if you are in need, please download below. The Canon imageCLASS D550 Printer, Compatibility For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.