Canon Pixma MG5240 Driver Download - Windows - Mac - Linux
The MG5240 printer gives satisfaction in print, the print quality produced is equivalent to photolab quality with a maximum resolution reached up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. Rich in color, smooth premises incredible detail. To print the documents you work purposes, the Canon Pixma MG5240 printer gives prints a document with graphics and sharp text.
It supports auto duplex printing (2-sided printing), printing on the disc, there is a 6.0 cm TFT screen that can help monitor your printing activities, and many more great features that exist on the Pixma MG5240 printer.
The Canon Pixma MG5240 Printer Compatibility / Supporting For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.
Canon Pixma MG5240 Driver Download - Macintosh
(10.9, 10.8, 10.7)
Canon Pixma MG5240 Driver Download - Windows
Canon Pixma MG5240 Driver Download - Linux