Canon PIXMA MG5340 can be used to print, scan and copy. Equipped with a color TFT display measuring 7.5 cm, ChromaLife100 system, Auto Photo Fix II, which can be red eye correction at the time of going to print.
In addition to some of these advantages, this printer is able to provide a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. The quality of photographic prints produced at the photolab.
You can print photo lab quality at 10x15 cm size with print speeds of up to 20 seconds. For those of you who want to print a document, the printer also supports printing the document according to your needs.The Canon Pixma MG5240 Printer Compatibility / Supporting For Operating Systems:
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.
Canon Pixma MG5340 Driver Download - Windows
Canon Pixma MG5340 Driver Download - Mac
Canon Pixma MG5340 Driver Download - Linux