Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6140 Printer|
With Canon's FINE technology and 6 Single Inks with gray who has been pinned on MG6140 printer, you will get professional photo quality prints with generated maximum a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi with just a touch of your finger. Say goodbye to the photo printing service providers.
ChromaLife100 have used that feature will make your beautiful photos last a long time. Of course, using Canon genuine inks and genuine Canon photo paper in order to obtain maximum quality durability.
Another feature is the Auto Photo Fix, with this feature you print photos that will be corrected automatically as will the ongoing correction in printing such as red eye removal.
The Canon PIXMA MG6140 printer also supports printing both sides of paper (auto duplex) and you can also print directly onto DVD, CD-compatible Blu-ray disc. Printer Canon PIXMA MG6140 Support For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.