Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printer|
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver Download. The Canon PIXMA MG8240 is one of Canon production printers that can produce premium quality printing and scanning films at your fingertips.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 is a Premium Wireless All-In-One printer allows you to print photos with photolab quality, can be used to copy and scan.
The MG8240 is suitable for a photographer as an inkjet printer that uses a 6 color system that can print your photos with smooth and professional quality, and has adopted the ChromaLife100 features. Canon PIXMA MG8240 printer is capable of providing premium print quality with a print resolution reached up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
Enables data connections via high speed USB, Ethernet and wireless. You can print your requirements directly wirelessly. Activities you can do wireless printing via wifi connection and Google Cloud Print.
You can also print using the iPad, iPhone and other Apple devices through wireless AirPrint feature. The Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printer, Supporting For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.