Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer|
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MX310 is a photo printer that provides extra features. Is an all-in-one / multifunction printer because it has the ability to print, scan, copy and fax at the same time. The ability to do Canon PIXMA MX310 printer independently without any additional devices.
The Canon PIXMA MX310 printer is a printer that is capable of high performance and can print images / photo with a maximum resolution reaches up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color) and 600 x 600 dpi (black). Do not worry, you can still print documents with this printer.
These printers use the Auto Image Fix feature that can make photo prints with exceptional quality. To speed printing, this printer is capable of printing photos with size 4 "x 6" with a given speed is 46 seconds.
To print more, you will get maximum print speed of the PIXMA MX310 is up to 22 ppm (mono) and up to 17 ppm (color).
The Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer, Support For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.