Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX452 Printer|
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Download. The Canon PIXMA MX452 is the ideal printer you use your office. The MX452 already include a features all-in-one printer that understands and is capable of completing work tasks you to print, scan, fax and copy.
The PIXMA MX452 is able to provide a smooth print quality and professional photos. Easy to use for your home or office needs. For color printing, this printer is able to deliver high print resolution reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi, and for monochrome documents given resolution is 600 x 600 dpi.
You can print wirelessly with Built-In Wireless feature that is already embedded in the printer. For users of iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and smartphones that are compatible with the Canon PIXMA MX452, you can print the email, web pages and documents directly using AirPrint feature.
For smartphone users no longer need to install drivers when printing, you can easily print in just a few touch screen of your smartphone.
For those of you who want to print via a laptop or PC, you can download drivers at the end of this review. Good luck
The Printer Canon PIXMA MX452, Compatibility For Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.