HP DesignJet T120 Driver Download - Windows - Mac
|HP DesignJet T120|
HP DesignJet T120 Series - HP DesignJet T120 is Thermal inkjet printer capable of printing up to 24 inches (printed rolls). You can offer your customers to print a poster advertisement posted in their store front businesses.
This printer is easy to operate, has good graphics quality, can print via Wi-Fi connectivity. You can print from anywhere by using Apple's smartphone, tablet or Android compatible.
To print, you can position the printer can sit on a table, or you can place it in a standing position in order to allow you to print. The HP DesignJet T120 printer has four ink tanks normal equipped with color: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
There are touch-screen LCD at the top of the printer with easy navigation menu that can facilitate you to print. The HP DesignJet T120 Supporting For the Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- Macintosh (Mavericks v10.9, Mountain Lion v10.8, Lion v10.7, Snow Leopard v10.6)
If you want to install drivers on your PC or laptop, follow the tutorial below:
- Click the download link for the drivers available on the blog below and save the file you've downloaded on your location anywhere on your PC.
- Open the driver file you've downloaded with 2 x click on the file, then installation will start by itself
If at any time you need to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop, you can use the Control Panel.
- Choose the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then will display a page with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall / remove.
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall process will run and wait for it to finish.
The steps mentioned above are usually used for versions of Windows 7 Operating System. Procedures may be slightly different from the other OS.