Sharp MX-4140N Printer Drivers DownloadSharp MX-4140N Series - The MX-4140N puts outstanding document productivity and superb image quality at the heart of your business communications. Enhanced operability, fast 51/41-ppm output, and convenient mobile access provide real performance power. Real-time image previews and intuitive editing functions are accessible through simple finger gestures on the 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen, making for quick and easy document handling. The MX-4140N also features an efficiency-boosting Reversing Single Pass Feeder and supports performance-expanding options for document finishing, Web browsing, and Sharp OSA (Open System Architecture). Eco-friendly operation brings added benefit, as does reliable document safeguarding through multi-layered security functions that include built-in data encryption and erasure by overwriting
Sharp’s second-generation Mycrostoner-HG (High Grade) and an improved imaging system combine to allow the full spectrum of colour reproduction in crisp, sharp detail. The MX-4140N delivers fast, high-resolution copying and printing to render text documents, photographs, illustrations, maps, and graphs including fine lines and small print with breathtaking precision and clarity. And because the Shar'p MX-4140N is so easy to operate, superb-quality images are always just a touch away.
Simple hand gestures and a 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen let even first-time users navigate the MX-4140N with ease. Thanks to multi-touch operation, two-finger pinch and spread gestures facilitate Web browsing and make it easy to shrink and enlarge images in Advanced Preview. Equally easy one-touch commands, such as flick, drag, and tap, provide quick onscreen access to MFP functions and ultra-smooth intuitive operation.
As document demands increasingly move from out behind thedesk to wherever business takes you, Sharpdesk Mobile an easy-access mobile print/scan application that connects Sharp MFPs to popular mobile devices via a wireless LAN connection can help you keep pace. Documents scanned on a Sharp MFP can be sent to a mobile device to preview and save. And documents saved on a mobile device can be printed out on the MFP, sent as e-mail attachments, or used in other applications. By combining the efficiency of Sharp MFPs and the convenience of mobile devices, Sharpdesk Mobile is adapting document usage to today’s changing work styles. (Source: sharp-world.com)
Printersmultifunction.com will distribute driver Sharp MX-4140N Multifunction Printer for free to users Multifunction Printers Sharp brand, before you download the driver's MX-4140N should you pay attention to the details of the operating system support so that no one in the MX-4140N driver install this software you. Look carefully your operating system for ease in connecting the device to your driver, please download the appropriate drivers for your needs.
Before you leave this page, it is wonderful you leave a little comment about the criticisms and suggestions about our site, in order to become our evaluation and in the future we can rectify shortcomings.
Sharp MX-4140N Description Feature
- 2,000-sheet tandem paper drawer option
- Optional Compact PDF feature
- Optional Web Browser feature with built-in PDF Viewer
- Sharp Cloud Portal Office ready
- Standard 100-sheet reversing single-pass feeder (RSPF)
- Standard PCL6 and Adobe PostScript3™ printing systems
- Standard Wireless LAN capability
Sharp MX-4140N Printer Specs
- Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Supported OS: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), EtherTalk (AppleTalk)
- Printing protocols: LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, EtherTalk printing, IPP
- Standard: PCL 6 emulation, Adobe PostScript 3™
- Option: XPS
- Available fonts: 80 fonts for PCL, 139 fonts for Adobe PostScript 3
Sharp MX-4140N Setup Installation
- Extract file driver.
- Browse to “Setup.exe” file and then run it.
- Click “Next”
- Press “Yes” button and then go to next step
- Choose “Install with USB connection”, click “Next”
- Wait for moment.
- Choose “Restart computer now” and press “Exit”.
Sharp MX-4140N Drivers Download
Download = MAC OS Driver Package Software for MX-4140N
Download = Windows 32 bit OS Driver Package Software for MX-4140N
Download = Windows 64 bit OS Driver Package Software for MX-4140N
Download = Windows Software Option Package Software for MX-4140N
Download = Linux Linux/Cups PPD Software for MX-4140N
Download = Windows OS Driver Package Software for MX-4140N
Download = Windows 64 Bit OS Driver Package for MX-4140N
Download = Windows 32 Bit OS Driver Package for MX-4140N
Download = Windows WHQL OS Software Package